A little cheeky scenario

Brad

Right then guys the forums seem to be a bit bare atm :oso basically what the title says! I'm gona start posting up a load of scenarios and see how people would handle it :)Pre-scenario!Your chilling in the crib after shooting some bball outside of school, when a couple of guys come upto you, and hand you some flyers for a club opening! FREE DRINKS UNTIL 1AM!!! great you say lets go fkn mental nananaaaa your mate says heck why not #YOLO.So now were at home getting ready, the drinks are flying pre-gaming cause your a cheap skate. You pound it into town and get on it HEAVY at the club, free drinks youd be mad not to go overkill.The rest of the night is a complete blur, you wake up in your back garden and find your house keys on the floor near the door.What do you do now?

kill myself for drinking before an open bar. open bars save you money,why spend before you get there? it like using a payphone to make a call when you have a perfetly functioning cell phone in your pocket...after any blackout, check for wallet, keys and cell- that order. then call who i was out with.. and if it starts like "holy shit dude. you..." listen, and try tonot go back to that bar- ever.