Red triangles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lildragonpriest

Lildragonpriest
Red triangles recently started appearing on the paths near Markarth, and as soon as i would pass them the game would freeze, after turning off my ps3 it is now "freezing" when on the loading screen, i saw something like this in other cases in fallout. Amy help?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Are you running vanilla? If not, what patch are you using?You could try going to the "Game Data Utility" folder and deleting the "Skyrim" file. This will cause it to re-install the next time you try to run the game. Your saves/characters will be unaffected.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
red triangles of doom, That is something i've neer heard of or seen, is it on all your save prior to when you first noticed it? Bethesda game saves are notorious for having small errors from time to time. Also @David, please post a solution to the Water glitch and lock it. just so it's easier for visiters, te random thanks are bugging me for some reason xD just it's kind of un-necessary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com