Arvak's Skull, bad time.

Guest your mom

Question

Guest your mom

So, before I went into the boneyard and met with Valerica, I decided to do some exploring. In doing so, I discovered Arvak's skull.... before getting the quest initiative from the ghost man. I did get a quest update saying to return Arvak's skull. But the ghost man is nowhere to be found. I've never encountered him within my game and he isn't randomly appearing like all the guides and youtube videos say. Halp! I want that friggan horse

9 answers to this question

Guest Brittany

I know how you feel ive searched everywere along the road and random places in the demention but the goust guy isnt anywere the only one i found was the dude who wanted husks and hes got a freaking horse just like arvak wtf its frustrateing as hell

that Arvak looking horse is Arvak. He randomly spawns around the zone and runs around a little bit, like his ghostly owner will say. have you tried reloading the zone? or do you have a save just before entering the Cairn? The Soul Cairn isn't really a hard zone to complete just a tad time consuming. Also as far as I know, he may be as fast or faster than Shadowmere, just impossible to lose due to him being a summon. Hopefully there is a fix to your problem, Arvak isa good ride to have around Skyrim

Guest robert

yeah im on the ps3 and ive been looking for this dude for a month now and hes not anywhere to be found on that side of the wall where the entrance is ive followed the path about 40 times and went off the trail like 100 times looking for this guy i went all around the building right at the entrance and went inside it i cant find him anywhere