Arvak's Skull, bad time.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

your mom

your mom
So, before I went into the boneyard and met with Valerica, I decided to do some exploring. In doing so, I discovered Arvak's skull.... before getting the quest initiative from the ghost man. I did get a quest update saying to return Arvak's skull. But the ghost man is nowhere to be found. I've never encountered him within my game and he isn't randomly appearing like all the guides and youtube videos say. Halp! I want that friggan horse

Remove Advertisements Create Account

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
he should be along the road if when you first go into the soul cairn, just stay on the path.

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
Can you go back to soul cairn after you finish the quest?

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
Sure can just warp to the balcony is the fastest way

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
like Greg said, he should be along the road looking for you after passing the first large wall/area. if not, just keep looking around, or leave and come back

Brittany

Brittany
I know how you feel ive searched everywere along the road and random places in the demention but the goust guy isnt anywere the only one i found was the dude who wanted husks and hes got a freaking horse just like arvak wtf its frustrateing as hell

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
that Arvak looking horse is Arvak. He randomly spawns around the zone and runs around a little bit, like his ghostly owner will say. have you tried reloading the zone? or do you have a save just before entering the Cairn? The Soul Cairn isn't really a hard zone to complete just a tad time consuming. Also as far as I know, he may be as fast or faster than Shadowmere, just impossible to lose due to him being a summon. Hopefully there is a fix to your problem, Arvak isa good ride to have around Skyrim

Darciefae

Darciefae

• 2 Posts

I play on Xbox 360 w/ lvl 29 wood elf. I've had this issue where I have Arvak's skull but I cannot find his owner anywhere. I've looked for him when I finished freeing Valencia and after I killed Harkon. I do not know what's up with it, but it's making me extremely frustrated. Any help?

robert

robert

yeah im on the ps3 and ive been looking for this dude for a month now and hes not anywhere to be found on that side of the wall where the entrance is ive followed the path about 40 times and went off the trail like 100 times looking for this guy i went all around the building right at the entrance and went inside it i cant find him anywhere

jessica

jessica

i accedently killed avarks master and cant return his skull how do i fix this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.