Smithing clothes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Joe Joe Oreo

Joe Joe Oreo
Hi, I was wondering if there was any clothes in skyrim that give smithing bonus'. If so, how and where would I be able to buy/loot them? Thanks :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The Silver-Blood Family Ring is a possible reward for the quest No One Escapes Cidhna Mine and has a 15% smithing boost. There are also the Forgemaster's Fingers which can be obtained in The Forgemaster's Fingers quest, which boost smithing by 12%. Other than those, you can go to Radiant Rament in Solitude and check there for generic items that will randomly respawn in the store's inventory.

If you want to make your own apparel you should find one of the above items and disenchant it to get the smithing effect. You can then apply it to any of the following apparel...

[*]Chest pieces
    [*]Necklaces
    [*]Gauntlets
    [*]Rings
    [/list]If you level/boost your enchanting levels you'll be able to improve the effect.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Also, if you check Warmaidens or a similar store or maybe a general store, you could find the enchantment like it.

Joe Joe Oreo

Joe Joe Oreo
Thank you so much! That's exactly what I wanted to know! :D

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I forgot to mention, but you also can possibly find the enchantment in a dungeon, but it's completely random, so you're better off with trying to just reset the shops and stuff. I mentioned somewhere on the site of a wonderful little glitch where you can reset a shops inventory by buying something, saving, then killing the shop owner and re-loading that save.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com