Which phone do you find to be the best?

Brad

At the moment I'm rocking the iPhone 3GS :P had it for 2 years and it was by far the best 2 years ago.Now my contract runs out on the 21st of August so I'm after an upgrade.I've been told the Samsung S3 and HTC One x, blow the iPhone out the water :P and there cheaper as wellBut what is your dream/favourite phone currently or soon to be released?

I've always wanted an iPhone ;_; ... But they're hella expensive. I don't know if I'll ever part with the Android os <3Samsung Galaxy S III is my new dream phone. The screen is bigger than the HTC One x, but as CNET has described, it is also a little dim in comparison with the HTC.Still, I wants.I remember back in hs, I had this tiny blue and white Nokia that I loved. Small screen, just the numberpad [no qwerty] ... I thought it was the cutest thing. Now, the bigger the better. What a topsy-turvy world we live in!

Well I do like my iPhone but the iPhone 4s is miles behind compared to the Galaxy S3 and the HTC one x :/ unless the iPhone 5 is amazing it will be overpriced.Read a bit more into the Galaxy s and the one x. The One x has a better screen, better camera and generally looks nicer imo.The Galaxy s is a faster phone, has a longer battery life but looks fucking horrible :/I don't trust HTC ever since they had loads of problems a while back. Hmmm decisions :(And yes I think everyone I know had a Nokia 3300 with snake on :P the #1 phone of all time haha