Oh hi

torpedo jr

Been in the clan for about a week and decided i should post an introdutionHi, I have already met some of you but anyways my username is torpedo jr, but most people just call me torp. I like to have fun which is the main reason I joined this clan. I saw it on a Zybez post while i was looking for a clan to join, as it makes playing this game more fun.I started playing in early 2007 and started out being a skilling nub, then turned into a tank, and now I could honestly care less and I just train whatever :)I enjoy slaying and some bossing.I enjoy playing mini-games such as stealing creation and castle/clan wars.I enjoy doing quests, they're awsome :PI enjoy attending events where I can hang out with the clan.I used to enjoy skilling, but that was when i still had patience.I dislike pvp :x i've had some bad luck with it...I play on and off, currently i'm a member but soon i'll be F2p.Clan history:The Bladerz - A clan my friend started overnight which i eventually joined along with many of my old friends when i first started.Zdzira - Clan i joined similar to this clan, was in it for a good 2 years and had a lot of fun.The Anarchy - Clan me and a buddy created, mostly to rebel against zdzira after it became shit, didn't last very long.Skillers Empire - Clan i saw often in my Home World that had many skilling events which i enjoyed but couldn't attend which forced me to quit.Elite Assassins - F2p warring clan that i decided to join because I was a bored free player :PThat's about it. I have met most of my reasonable goals and I mostly just play for fun now while i work on my other goals at time to time.

Holy shit!!! ZDZIRA!!! What year were you in it? I was in it around 07-08 time named Dudey Lucky :P doubt we met but never met anyone from zdzira again :)Nice to meet you :) I'm brad just ignore me I'm ex TRR cause I wanted to get back into warring but I still have a lot of time for TRR

Haha thanks guys

Holy shit!!! ZDZIRA!!! What year were you in it? I was in it around 07-08 time named Dudey Lucky Posted Image doubt we met but never met anyone from zdzira again Posted Image

Nice to meet you Posted Image I'm brad just ignore me I'm ex TRR cause I wanted to get back into warring but I still have a lot of time for TRR

Yah i joined maybe 1-2 years after you were in it, it was around '09.

• 3 weeks later...