which is the hardest class

6 members have voted

1. 1. what's the hardest class to play as?

• Warrior
    • Mage
    • Thief

I've had multiple characters as all of these classes, so from experience, I'll have to say Mage.When I go for a dual wielding warrior, I can pretty much level gracefully with the game. Even if I go with a sword and shield approach, my Block doesn't take that long to level up with me as well.As far as thieves go, it depends on the play style. I had a purely archer Thief that had it's difficult patches, but pulled out alright towards the end. I usually have more success with a blade/archer type though.Mages is where I have my problems. I went for a perfect mage character, so I was using novice spells until level 30~. At times this got really frustrating. It isn't so much about the damage cap, which I don't mind as mages can fling spells pretty fast. My problem is more with my dwindling magic supply towards the beginning of the game. Too bad Skyrim's High Elves don't have a huge pool of magicka to begin with . D:

• 3 weeks later...

people say mage, because like in every game, they are squishy, and battlemages are just under-glorified warriors that sucks with weapons. the Magic pool is super super small, and if Bethesda will ever read this, the addition of the old school spell creator even with the same damage cap would at least make them a little bit less squishy and maybe make them harder to make, so you don't need to copiously waste gold.