vampire lord or dawnguard?

Achilles_lucky_5

Question

vampire lord all the way, i tried both vampire lord can kill 10 dawnguard soldiers with 2 hits (it got AOE Drain)dawnguard are noobs :/ and the crossbow is worse than the normal daedric bow... trust me Vamp is the Champ

Crossbow's damage is alright, though much slower than Bows and such, along with longer reload speed. But they look cool and can be upgraded. However one unbeatable thing of the Vampire Lord, and how much of a force you are to be reckoned with, is that in higher Vampire Lord levels you can conjure fairly strong Gargoyles with terrorize and destroy as tanks while you sit and AOE rampage anything with your Life Drain. Even on higher difficulty settings the Vampire Lord excels by having a Health and Magicka boost, that can be increased further with the first perk. Vampire Lord is definitely by experience the best way to go, and will be the first of the two achievements dealt with on my speed run guide.