Photo

RuneCast 3: Combat, Clan Cup & Lifetime Membership

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
This week’s RuneCast has an Evolution of Combat feel to it as Vodka B interviews developers behind the update. There’s also Steve W on this year’s Jagex Clan Cup, and if you think you know your NPCs, be sure to check out an awesome competition that could see you winning lifetime membership. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Soooo... I know XIElvenIX..... Met him in Runspan.Never even watched the vid til he msg'd me today xDI feel so derpy.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Soooo... I know XIElvenIX..... Met him in Runspan.Never even watched the vid til he msg'd me today xDI feel so derpy.

I also sent in what the image was but didnt win :( also where is your avatar?

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
'met him in runespan' lol, where else have you been in the last month?

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Avatar fixed, I was trying to use a different one, but it was too big, so I guess deleted the one I had.

'met him in runespan' lol, where else have you been in the last month?

UH, citadel every week, and a couple events!Oh, and Kingdom once or twice x]I also recall being at PC with someone ;pBack on topic. That guy's vids are hilarious. 'I just killed Nex' made me lol.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I honestly wanted to win that price -.- I knew the concept art of the cape was the 10 years cape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com