Photo

Jad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
Anyone wanna do him for me? i have died like all the time i get to him, and i have got him as a task now, i will do the frist waves for you then log off, and leave you with the 2 mages and then jad to kill, pm me if you want to help me,p.s. this is not against the rules anymore, so please dont delete this. :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Pretty sure this is against Jagex rules and I think we uphold them as well.Summon Nelson.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Still against the rules lol they still ban for account sharing. Happened to all our citadel accounts the other week :(

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
(Thu/10:37:43 am) (+xdan) is account sharing still against the rules?(Thu/10:38:08 am) (+Concept) Yeah(Thu/10:38:12 am) (@Jake) yes but u wont get in trouble for it(Thu/10:38:14 am) (@Jake) jagex dont care(Thu/10:38:24 am) (+xdan) so basically, it isnt(Thu/10:38:39 am) (+Concept) Pretty much, lol(Thu/10:38:40 am) (@Jake) yeall i need to say really, and no that isnt jakerout or nuggeh, that is rank 2 of RS

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Rank 2 means shit ;)The FACT we got 4 citadel accounts banned at the same time 2 weeks ago for account sharing is all I need to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com