Can't level up - stuck at level 30

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

stuckon30

stuckon30
I've been playing 2 hours, completing several missions and it's clear that the level indicator is no longer moving. I'm stuck right at the end of Level 30 and it won't go to Level 31. Likely a bug? Or any other ideas?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Yeah this rarely happens. The only fix I know of is to go back to an earlier save before you should of leveled up, but didn't. You said you've been playing for 2 hours afterwards though, so I'm not sure if you have a save that goes that far back.Just out of curiosity though, are you playing an unpatched version of the game? This bug was supposed to be fixed on patch 1.3, I think. Maybe 1.4.

yoco93cro

yoco93cro

if you play on pc..try to insert console command: "advskill illusion 100"    (insert skill name like e.g.  illusion, conjuration etc.)  you might have to press that command few times to get that skill...in skill menu you will see if your skill bar is moving...when it comes to end, you will get new level on that skill and you should get new player level...it worked for me..gl

Dave

Dave
Stuck on level 30. Went back to a former save. Now stuck on level 28. Any suggestions?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Stuck on level 30. Went back to a former save. Now stuck on level 28. Any suggestions?

You could try looking through these older threads for more information.

http://eldersouls.co...-stuck-level-55

http://eldersouls.co...uck-on-level-44

Sadly you might not find many suggestions other than using previous saves. It's VERY important in Skyrim to save often over multiple different files. If you have it for PC, you can easily fix it with console commands.

DeathclawSlayer

DeathclawSlayer

• 42 Posts

have you turned it off and back on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com