Oghma Infinium

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ryan RC Dale

Ryan RC Dale
I like the challenge and all in a game but I also like to have another character to use cheats on. I want to use the Oghma Infinium book cheat to level up faster but unfortunately I already did the update on my Xbox before I even knew of this cheat. So now I can't use it, and the update is no where to be found on my hard drive. So I'm wondering how I can solve this problem? Do I have to delete the hole skyrim game off of my hard drive or can I take it somewhere or do something to take the update off?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Here's information on how to delete it on the 360:Note that you likely won't be able to play on any save file that has already been saved over after having been used after an update/patch. Let us know if it works! :)

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
As far as I know this has yet to be patched, please see the Skyrim guides for the Oghma Infinium glitch. you don't need to unpatch your xbox to do this. Not yet at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com