I HATE SPOILERS!!!

Jake

So, I am currently playing through Final Fantasy XIII-2. For some reason, I like looking at game reviews on Youtube for games I already own. I also looked up comparisons between XIII and XIII-2. Well, what would you know, but somebody comes and SPOILS THE ENDING FOR ME!!! I was really getting involved in the story, too, even if it was ridiculous and hard to follow.If I ran a country, this would be the punishment for spoiling a game:1. You are tacked onto a wall.2. A cannibal comes and eats your fingers and toes.3. A dentists comes in and rips your teeth out.4. I come in and rip your fingernails out.5. A professional wrestler comes in and breaks all your bones.6. He then pulls all your limbs off.7. He then eats your nutsack.8. You are then burned alive.Who else agrees with me?

Snape kills Dumbledore, but it's alright as it is all part of some huge plan.The Joker dies at the end of Arkham City.The Blades ask you to Kill Paarthurnax.Glados lets you go at the end of Portal 2.The kid is Jak in Jak IISly pretends to have amnesia so he can run away with Carmilita.Alex's dad gets killed by one of the floaty alien thingsMartin turns into Akatosh and defeats Mehrunes DagonYour character becomes SheogorathDom sacrifices himselfAll 300 Spartans die.Snakes dad isn't deadDesmond stabs Lucy and kills herEzio finds another apple in Altair's vault.Mr Orange is the copBella turns into a vampireAgent Phil Coulson gets stabbedKratos becomes the new God of WarMaster Chief is stranded on a distant planet. Sergent Johnson dies.

I EDITED IT FOR THE CHILDREN - TraagI hate you - Blexun

I routinely read ahead on quest walkthroughs for things like Skyrim since I really don't care about those stories. Buuut I was going to comment on how I've never had a major story spoiled... Then...

Desmond stabs Lucy and kills her

Well, looks like I'm going to be returning the AC: Revelations package that's going to arrive tomorrow.