Photo

I HATE SPOILERS!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
So, I am currently playing through Final Fantasy XIII-2. For some reason, I like looking at game reviews on Youtube for games I already own. I also looked up comparisons between XIII and XIII-2. Well, what would you know, but somebody comes and SPOILS THE ENDING FOR ME!!! I was really getting involved in the story, too, even if it was ridiculous and hard to follow.If I ran a country, this would be the punishment for spoiling a game:1. You are tacked onto a wall.2. A cannibal comes and eats your fingers and toes.3. A dentists comes in and rips your teeth out.4. I come in and rip your fingernails out.5. A professional wrestler comes in and breaks all your bones.6. He then pulls all your limbs off.7. He then eats your nutsack.8. You are then burned alive.Who else agrees with me?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Spoiler
I EDITED IT FOR THE CHILDREN - TraagI hate you - Blexun

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I routinely read ahead on quest walkthroughs for things like Skyrim since I really don't care about those stories. Buuut I was going to comment on how I've never had a major story spoiled... Then...
Spoiler
Well, looks like I'm going to be returning the AC: Revelations package that's going to arrive tomorrow.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Well, looks like I'm going to be returning the AC: Revelations package that's going to arrive tomorrow.

That happens in Bloodlines, silly.Although I did list the Revelations spoiler there too. Sorry bro D:

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
It does? Well, I guess that shows how many fucks I give about the whole Desmond thing. Here's to completely missing/forgetting a main plot element in one of your favorite series!Edit: Do you mean Brotherhood?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com