Photo

What do you guys want more of in TRR?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
So hey guys, I'm back, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm MstrMonopoly, an old clan leader and former pseudo-member of the Lol Squad. Since it's summer again, I find myself extremely bored and playing Runescape again, trying to accumulate levels for Nex and resuming my quest for 99 slayer.But enough about me - let's talk about you guys. Since I'm willing to play RuneScape again, I'm willing to work for TRR again. I'm a pretty high level, so I can lead all sorts of stuff like boss hunting or PK trips if you want, or lead other in-general fun stuff like ivy cutting skill 'n' chills. I'll also be posting on these forums... a lot. Hey, someone has to beat David's ridiculous number of posts, right? But yeah, I'm willing to do a whole lot for this clan in terms of events, so just let me know and I can set it up.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
I usually lead boss events on Fri & Sat nights, but since my net is currently off at my house, I haven't been doing events every day like I usually do, therefore any help events you wanna run is good with me.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
More wars, specifically of the Illini/Henry/Drags-late-entrance-Ventrilo-hilarity variety.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

More wars, specifically of the Illini/Henry/Drags-late-entrance-Ventrilo-hilarity variety.

that will never be topped

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
welcome back sunshine :D

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Good to see you back Paul :P

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
good to see you back mono :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com