Photo

Vacation Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
So I ran into some money and my parents are letting me go on vacation pretty much any where in the world. Sounds a bit unbelievable, and I thought so too, but they assured me I can go anywhere. So one place in particular to mind.Would you guys recommend I go to 1230 Hubbard Drive in Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You keep dropping this shit randomly into your posts and I've yet to find out where you're getting any of it. :rolleyes:I would recommend Ann Arbor, even though that's not my address anymore. I'll meet up with you and we can find ways to blow that money.EDIT: You probably whois'd the site?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

EDIT: You probably whois'd the site?

Yeah I was looking at that Alexa thing and it took me to GoDaddy.Honestly, I'll probably go either Florida or New York as I have family/friends in multiple places there.Edit: Also I think I'm limited to the U.S, but not sure.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Oh, the premise of the thread is serious? I thought it was just a backdrop to work that address into something.Madagascar, so you can venture through the portal into Skyrim.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I would go to Washington, DC to visit the Smithsonian. They have a new exhibit called "The Art of Video Games." I've been wanting to visit and check that out.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Oh, the premise of the thread is serious? I thought it was just a backdrop to work that address into something.

I would of put it in Spam if I wasn't srs bsns yo.

I would go to Washington, DC to visit the Smithsonian. They have a new exhibit called "The Art of Video Games." I've been wanting to visit and check that out.

For some reason, DC slipped my mind. It'd be pretty cool to go there.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
zanti!!! hit Ibiza!! go onnn ladddd

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
LA, so you can see the late late show live.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

LA, so you can see the late late show live.

Honestly, this was my initial idea. Idk though, not sure if I wanna waste a trip on California.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
If you go to New York, I will find you and we can all hang out with Jeremy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com