The Darkness II $29.99 (360/PS3), $19.99 (PC) - Amazon

David

I heard the first one was pretty bad. It's PS3, so I don't really care, but decent enough deal.I'm surprised you didn't cover that Assassins Creed package for 45 dollars. All the extended versions of games plus a handful of DLC for that price is pretty nice.

I heard the first one was pretty bad. It's PS3, so I don't really care, but decent enough deal.I'm surprised you didn't cover that Assassins Creed package for 45 dollars. All the extended versions of games plus a handful of DLC for that price is pretty nice.

It's for the 360 and PC too, didn't you read the title?! I only post one cover since doing any more is redundant. But yeah, I've never played any of the games. I posted this mainly because the PC has it at $20.And AC package? I didn't see it, link?

It's for the 360 and PC too, didn't you read the title?! I only post one cover since doing any more is redundant. But yeah, I've never played any of the games. I posted this mainly because the PC has it at $20.And AC package? I didn't see it, link?

Na honestly I just read the game then look at the picture. And for some reason I thought it was a PS exclusive.The AC was a Steam deal, so it was only for PC. It expired already, but a similar Revelations package has about 19 hours left on it.Revelations- $39.99 Individual $2679 Bundle (Honestly, kind of sucks)Mediterranean Map Pack- $9.99 Individual $6.69 BundleLost Archives- $9.99 Individual $6.69 BundleAncestor Character Pack- $3.99 Individual $2.67 BundleSo individually the price is $42.84 but the bundle is $33.49. Not as good as the Assassin's Creed bundle, but still okay.

• 2 weeks later...