5 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The Darkness II Deal (360/PS3/PC)

Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I heard the first one was pretty bad. It's PS3, so I don't really care, but decent enough deal.I'm surprised you didn't cover that Assassins Creed package for 45 dollars. All the extended versions of games plus a handful of DLC for that price is pretty nice.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
i thought the first one was fkn A lol played it back to back every night after work...

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I heard the first one was pretty bad. It's PS3, so I don't really care, but decent enough deal.I'm surprised you didn't cover that Assassins Creed package for 45 dollars. All the extended versions of games plus a handful of DLC for that price is pretty nice.

It's for the 360 and PC too, didn't you read the title?! I only post one cover since doing any more is redundant. But yeah, I've never played any of the games. I posted this mainly because the PC has it at $20.And AC package? I didn't see it, link?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

It's for the 360 and PC too, didn't you read the title?! I only post one cover since doing any more is redundant. But yeah, I've never played any of the games. I posted this mainly because the PC has it at $20.And AC package? I didn't see it, link?

Na honestly I just read the game then look at the picture. And for some reason I thought it was a PS exclusive.The AC was a Steam deal, so it was only for PC. It expired already, but a similar Revelations package has about 19 hours left on it.Revelations- $39.99 Individual $2679 Bundle (Honestly, kind of sucks)Mediterranean Map Pack- $9.99 Individual $6.69 BundleLost Archives- $9.99 Individual $6.69 BundleAncestor Character Pack- $3.99 Individual $2.67 BundleSo individually the price is $42.84 but the bundle is $33.49. Not as good as the Assassin's Creed bundle, but still okay.

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts
$23.99 ps3$22.99 for the 360$18.34 for the pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com