No daedric items on forge options

szafa

Question

Hello!

I`ve got some serious problem with forging daedric armour. I`ve unlocked the Daedric Smithing perk, my smithing level is 100 and I still dont have the option to make daedric items. There are no such possibility - there are leather, dwarf, orc, steel etc. armour types possible to make in forge, but no daedric :)

My character level is 31 and my heavy armour skill somewhere near 70/75.

4 answers to this question

Hm, I've never heard of that problem happening before. Is the option literally non-existant, or just greyed out? Perhaps you just don't have the proper supplies - daedra hearts, ebony ingots, and leather strips. I don't have much more of an idea what the issue could be if you've already unlocked the perk; yet all of the other smithing options there?You could try unlocking the dragon perk and seeing if that appears and causes the Daedric to appear to. It probably won't, but it's something to try - if it doesn't just reload your save and you won't be any worse off. Oh, and do you have any saves existing from before you purchased the daedric perk? Reloading those might be your last resort if you can't get it to come up.

They are missing at all - not just greyed. I dont see them, i cant check the materials needed, nothing.Honestly, I dont have the daedric hearts. But I didnt have orichalcum/ebony when unlocking skills connected to them, and they were available right after unlocking the perks... Maybe I have some early saves but they are like 5 levels and 15 quests earlier so no way to do It again.

Think something like this happened to my friend, with dragon armor or something. No idea how to fix it myself, but would it not be worth a shot gathering all the supplies required first, and then checking if it comes up. More than likely not, but it would do no harm trying I guess.Let us know if you figure something out. :)

Yeah I guess the final alternative is to get 100 smithing and see if you can make Dragon. If you improve that, it'll be better than Daedric anyway.Edit: Just thought of something. A very unpractical idea, but if you do the Conjuration Ritual Spell quest, which requires like 90 or 100 conjuration, you can get a Sigil Stone, which can be used to unlock the Atronach Forge. After this, you can use the forge to craft the Daedric items. From there you should be able to improve them.

• Upvote 1