Photo

Sig Pls?<3

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Hello there~
I was wondering if anyone would like to practice their artistic/creative capabilities and make me a signature?:] I'm not really picky on how it should look, just want something cool that's allll mine! :turned:

Image: Do not have one D: Anything cool/badass/awesome/fun. Anime/'real life' pictures both accepted so long as we don't break any rules ;]

Colors: Any really: blues, purple, TRR greens, black, charcoal grey, yellow; Pastels, brights - I like most colors

Main Text: Tcee

Subtext: >.> Idk what else should go on it.
Could you make one w/TRR logo & copy without? Just to see the diff?:]

First request :blush:

Thanks in advanced!!<3

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Worked on it for 5 hours, but I'm pleased with the final product

Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Sackboy for the win! sackboy till this day surprises me with it's customizationon the other note I can probably make you one (:

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

Worked on it for 5 hours, but I'm pleased with the final product

Posted Image

DUDE! This is hardcore adorable! <3 All the colors, too! I'm a lil confused about the quote lol x] Sounds dirty.
I miss playing LBP, I had like 40 characters saved;

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I actually like how I said it took me 5 hours for that horrible MS Paint creation, but I replied to this topic 2 hours after you created it. As for the sub text, it doesn't mean anything as far as I know. You just didn't give me directions.

Let Anarchy do something. He actually does this sort of thing. He even created my signature years ago.

Posted Image

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Lol, it was still very awesome. I didn't even notice the ~2hr difference, I was at work, I assumed the 5hrs was valid.PS; Stop lying to me D:

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I actually like how I said it took me 5 hours for that horrible MS Paint creation, but I replied to this topic 2 hours after you created it. As for the sub text, it doesn't mean anything as far as I know. You just didn't give me directions.

Let Anarchy do something. He actually does this sort of thing. He even created my signature years ago.

Posted Image

OMGOSH memories (: I would make you a new one too if you want (: that looks so bad compared to now :/

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I might be interested. You need to take care of Tcee's first though. :P

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
inb4 spam but blex, tc is a girl, js

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

I thought the quote was referring to the sackboy. I was confused and delighted at the same time xD

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I knew, but when I made it I forgot. By the time I picked up on it I already posted it so I figured "Maybe she'll think it's about Sackboy."Mission accomplished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com