Few Changes/Updates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Just a quick update so you're all aware...

[*]The "Chat" application has been fixed, so you're all free to chat with eachother live once again.
    [*]Several primary forums (Graphics and Media, Strategy, etc) have been removed.
    [*]All sub-forums have been removed since there's just no point currently.
    [*]We've entered a link-sharing agreement with "Skyrim Perk Calculator," which is linked at the top right of the site.
    [*]This is old, but "Active Topics" and "Unread Topics" buttons have been added - open to suggestions for more quicklinks for content.
    [*]Store updates resulted in new subscription options (which no one has given any suggestions on). :)
    [/list]I'm debating adding a shoutbox. It's a cool thing to have, but I don't want to have that hurt status updates or new topic creation, which is what generally happens. Perhaps it could be a staff + premium member only option.

Anyways, cheers.

Remove Advertisements Create Account

• 1,849 Posts
As I've said in my status, I love the Perk Calculator. Figured I'll only need to get 44 to get all the perks I want.And what do you mean the Chat application?

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
We have a live chat application similar to IRC. You can access it by clicking on it's tab on the nav bar - it's right inbetween guides and blogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.