Photo

What Game Should I Review Next?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
So, as many of you know, I write video game reviews on my blog. I review the games that I have a Ps3 platinum trophy in, because that means I've spent enough time with the game to give an educated opinion. I can't figure out what to review next. Any help?Smackdown vs Raw 2010Fist of the North Star: Ken's RageinFamous 2Uncharted: Drake's FortuneUncharted 2: Among ThievesCall of Duty: Black OpsSly Cooper and the Thievius RaccoonusSly 2: Band of ThievesSly 3: Honor Among ThievesDragon Age 2Portal 2Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in TimeElder Scrolls V: SkyrimLittlebigplanet

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
SkyrimBlack OpsDragon Age 2Uncharted -> Uncharted 2Infamous 2

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Big fan of Sly Cooper 3 and Portal 2, so I'd like to hear you say how much you love them.Wait. You added Little Big Planet. I think you know what you have to do.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

SkyrimBlack OpsDragon Age 2Uncharted -> Uncharted 2Infamous 2

Skyrim-I liked the game, but 99% of people on this site have played it to death, and know what the game is like. I'll consider it, though.Dragon Age 2-With my recent Origins review, this would be a logical choice. I'm worried about your reaction when it gets a moderately positive review, though.Black Ops-I didn't really dig into the multiplayer that much, and I'm not a fan of shooters, but I'll consider reviewing the single player portion. It might be a good experience to leave my comfort zone for a bit.Uncharted series-Good choice. I enjoyed this series a lot, which suprised me a bit, considering my tastes in games. I'll definitely review these in the future.Infamous 2-I am a bit confused at myself why I haven't reviewed this already, with my Infamous review being posted ages ago. Expect to see this review soon.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Big fan of Sly Cooper 3 and Portal 2, so I'd like to hear you say how much you love them.Wait. You added Little Big Planet. I think you know what you have to do.

Sly 3: Sure, when I write the review for the previous 2 games. I plan to post a Thievius Racoonus review in the near future.Portal 2: I haven't played this in some time, but it was a thrilling ride. I'll have to play it again to refresh my memory.Littlebigplanet: Hmm...an interesting suggestion. That will be tricky to review, because its strength is in its user generated content. I'll think about it.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Here was my thinking. Just my thoughts, and its completely your choice:

[*]Skyrim because it's at its peak right now, so I figured it would be the best time to review it.
    [*]Black Ops because v2 is coming out soon, so now would be a good time to review and bring up flaws that they can focus on for BO2.
    [*]DA2 for the reason you stated.
    [*]Uncharted 1 + 2 in succession because its the logical order. The series because I loved it, though its gone out of my mind since its been awhile... It would be a good refresher and I'm looking to buy 3 at the moment.
    [*]Infamous 2 for reason you said.
    [/list]

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts
im thinkin you should reveiw inFamous 2 and Dragon Age 2....... by the way has anyone heard anything about the South Park game that is supposed to be comin out? i heard its been put off till 2013

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

im thinkin you should reveiw inFamous 2 and Dragon Age 2....... by the way has anyone heard anything about the South Park game that is supposed to be comin out? i heard its been put off till 2013

Yeah, I've heard of the game. I don't watch South Park, though. My parents hate that show.

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts
wow... i love south park haha and i can see why your parents hate the show... mine do too but im 17 what they gonna do i have my own tv in my room lol

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Diablo 3, maybe.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Diablo 3, maybe.

I don't even have that game and don't plan to. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a fine game. I just don't want to spend $200 to upgrade my computer so I can run it.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

I don't even have that game and don't plan to. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a fine game. I just don't want to spend $200 to upgrade my computer so I can run it.

Heh, fair enough. Tbh, I spent $100 upgrading mine and it was worth it, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com