What Game Should I Review Next?

Jake

So, as many of you know, I write video game reviews on my blog. I review the games that I have a Ps3 platinum trophy in, because that means I've spent enough time with the game to give an educated opinion. I can't figure out what to review next. Any help?Smackdown vs Raw 2010Fist of the North Star: Ken's RageinFamous 2Uncharted: Drake's FortuneUncharted 2: Among ThievesCall of Duty: Black OpsSly Cooper and the Thievius RaccoonusSly 2: Band of ThievesSly 3: Honor Among ThievesDragon Age 2Portal 2Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in TimeElder Scrolls V: SkyrimLittlebigplanet

SkyrimBlack OpsDragon Age 2Uncharted -> Uncharted 2Infamous 2

Skyrim-I liked the game, but 99% of people on this site have played it to death, and know what the game is like. I'll consider it, though.Dragon Age 2-With my recent Origins review, this would be a logical choice. I'm worried about your reaction when it gets a moderately positive review, though.Black Ops-I didn't really dig into the multiplayer that much, and I'm not a fan of shooters, but I'll consider reviewing the single player portion. It might be a good experience to leave my comfort zone for a bit.Uncharted series-Good choice. I enjoyed this series a lot, which suprised me a bit, considering my tastes in games. I'll definitely review these in the future.Infamous 2-I am a bit confused at myself why I haven't reviewed this already, with my Infamous review being posted ages ago. Expect to see this review soon.

Big fan of Sly Cooper 3 and Portal 2, so I'd like to hear you say how much you love them.Wait. You added Little Big Planet. I think you know what you have to do.

Sly 3: Sure, when I write the review for the previous 2 games. I plan to post a Thievius Racoonus review in the near future.Portal 2: I haven't played this in some time, but it was a thrilling ride. I'll have to play it again to refresh my memory.Littlebigplanet: Hmm...an interesting suggestion. That will be tricky to review, because its strength is in its user generated content. I'll think about it.

Here was my thinking. Just my thoughts, and its completely your choice:

[*]Skyrim because it's at its peak right now, so I figured it would be the best time to review it.

[*]Black Ops because v2 is coming out soon, so now would be a good time to review and bring up flaws that they can focus on for BO2.

[*]DA2 for the reason you stated.

[*]Uncharted 1 + 2 in succession because its the logical order. The series because I loved it, though its gone out of my mind since its been awhile... It would be a good refresher and I'm looking to buy 3 at the moment.

[*]Infamous 2 for reason you said.

• 2 weeks later...

im thinkin you should reveiw inFamous 2 and Dragon Age 2....... by the way has anyone heard anything about the South Park game that is supposed to be comin out? i heard its been put off till 2013

Yeah, I've heard of the game. I don't watch South Park, though. My parents hate that show.