The Great Skyrim Battle: Part 2!!!11

Glad to see Ezio made an appearance. He even threw a smoke bomb.But seriously, I need a new pair of pants. A bit more realistic than the last, which I guess can be appreciated. I don't see the point of killing both sides. Could just teleport into the building and kill the Jarl, but whatever floats his boat.

He was on a Dark Brotherhood contract, so he wasn't on a side, just killing whoever was in-between him and the Jarl (who was apparently the contract). I think the "teleport" thing is a Mod that's just a line of sight, short distance thing.I was sad that the Mammoth didn't really have a kill animation or really do anything except be there.

• 3 weeks later...

that's a awesome video, pity you can't actually do that for the dark brotherhood(kill a jarl) after a certain amount of contracts have been fulfilled then the jarl is replaced by someone thatthe dark brotherhood is in charge of

That is actually a pretty cool idea. Then again, something like that happened, with you killing the Emperor for that guy who's ultimate goal is to take his place. Or at least gain influence.

but i'm talking all the jarl's. they can all be replaced by ppl the DB wants to replace em with

I understand, but all the Jarls is a bit of a stretch.Maven is allied with the Dark Brotherhood and she can become Jarl. That is Civil War related though.