8 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuyT5UBkUoY

I think they even outdid the first!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Glad to see Ezio made an appearance. He even threw a smoke bomb.But seriously, I need a new pair of pants. A bit more realistic than the last, which I guess can be appreciated. I don't see the point of killing both sides. Could just teleport into the building and kill the Jarl, but whatever floats his boat.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
He was on a Dark Brotherhood contract, so he wasn't on a side, just killing whoever was in-between him and the Jarl (who was apparently the contract). I think the "teleport" thing is a Mod that's just a line of sight, short distance thing.I was sad that the Mammoth didn't really have a kill animation or really do anything except be there.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I was sad that the Mammoth didn't really have a kill animation or really do anything except be there.

He pounded down the doors. Legolas later came and killed him.

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
that's a awesome video, pity you can't actually do that for the dark brotherhood(kill a jarl) after a certain amount of contracts have been fulfilled then the jarl is replaced by someone thatthe dark brotherhood is in charge of

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

that's a awesome video, pity you can't actually do that for the dark brotherhood(kill a jarl) after a certain amount of contracts have been fulfilled then the jarl is replaced by someone thatthe dark brotherhood is in charge of

That is actually a pretty cool idea. Then again, something like that happened, with you killing the Emperor for that guy who's ultimate goal is to take his place. Or at least gain influence.

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
but i'm talking all the jarl's. they can all be replaced by ppl the DB wants to replace em with

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

but i'm talking all the jarl's. they can all be replaced by ppl the DB wants to replace em with

I understand, but all the Jarls is a bit of a stretch.Maven is allied with the Dark Brotherhood and she can become Jarl. That is Civil War related though.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

That is actually a pretty cool idea. Then again, something like that happened,

Spoiler
Or at least gain influence.

Holy spoilers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com