Some Humble Goals

Well, I just started my account today. I'm actually still in the tutorial right now as I post this. Anyway, my goal is basically to be an effective pker. It is what I always enjoyed the most when I last played Runescape, and figured I'd get back into it. Anyways, here are my short-term goals:Ranged: 60Defense: 40Prayer: 44And eventually, I wish to achieve this:Ranged: 99Defense: 99Hitpoints: 99Prayer: 99Right now to reach my goals, I'm taking advantage of the free membership to make myself as many arrows as humanly possible. I'll probably fish to get myself some food to train with too. Then, straight grinding to my first goals. Maybe I'll do some Dungeneering for it.

Thanks Posted Image

I managed to get myself up to 5 ranged/defense/prayer yesterday, along with 20 mining and 10 smithing. I'm getting my smithing up to 15 off of only bronze arrow heads. Once I get there, I'll train combat until my stash of arrows run out. Then, it's nothing but iron arrow making until the free membership runs out.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the quickest way to train smithing anymore? I figured mine a ton of iron somewhere close to a bank (Al Kahrid?), then invest in as many rings of forging as I can get, and smelt/smith it all right where the tutorial puts you these days (Burthorpe?)

Edit: Could someone please shoot me a PM so I can meet up with them and get invited to the clan chat? Thanks

Al Kharid is decent, just loadstone tele once you have a full inventory then run back. Also, I would train smithing before combat because low leveled training isn't really different and arrowhead making and rings of forging are members only.

Yeah, but the scorpions will be aggressive towards me unless I level up a little bit. I'd rather do that then be stuck dealing with that for the next two weeks.

Yeah, but the scorpions will be aggressive towards me unless I level up a little bit. I'd rather do that then be stuck dealing with that for the next two weeks.

Forgot about the scorpions. You could also try Rimmington. It has a couple of iron rocks and it's not very far from the Port Sarim Loadstone. Just loadstone to somewhere close to a bank then loadstone back. I don't think scorpions de-aggro until level 29 or something around that.

Sorry about that. I'm in the CC now so it's all good. And yeah, I'll probably get members again after I train up a bit in f2p. Anyway, I am currently working on making 6000 iron arrows. That should last me a long way, and I may make more in a few days.Anyone know where it'd be to train from 15-40+ ranged? Hill Giants are what I used to do, but they were always super crowded.PS- Already 175 total level after less than 24 hours of creating this account. Sweeet. I can not wait to be able to pk.