Fallout 3: Alien Archivist Achievement Guide

Alien Archivist Achievement Guide

Unknown ProbLem

This is a guide about getting one of the hardest achievements I found personally for Fallout 3. This achievement requires you to collect 25 Captive logs aboard the Mothership Zeta.

NOTE: After a certain part in this DLC, you -spoiler- but needless to say, some Audio logs become unavailable to get after finishing the DLC.
Onto the guide!

Captive Audio Logs: (Organized by Quest and Location)
[table]
[th]Location[/th] [th]First Quest Available[/th] [th]Log #[/th]

[/table]

Captive Audio Logs: (Organized by Log Number)
[table]
[th]Log #[/th] [th]Location[/th] [th]First Quest Available[/th]

[/table]

Hope you enjoyed this Guide!

Looks good. Never bought any of the DLC for fallout besides the one that raised the level cap (Broken Steel?). Fallout was just a bit too bland and boring for me (in comparison to TES), though I still played the hell out of it.A good game for sure, but too much of the same wasteland environment, clunky movement that was a step back from Oblivion, and generally pretty forgettable quest stories save a few.

I agree, although Fallout 3 was my very first Xbox 360 game and probably have over 500, maybe even 1000 hours on it. I have extensive knowledge over it and well, at one point through my collaborative saves, had every unique item in the game. I had every achievement for Fallout on my original 360 account before a stupid mix-up with things resulting in an unfair permaban. now I have to relive the moment of getting them back (total achievement whore right here) which'll be dreadful.also yes, It was broken Steel. DLC in order: Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and finally Zeta.

Granted Fallout 3 (And New Vegas) Are somewhat bland, and personally can find myself getting bored, but both games are fun to play and I think are great. Definitely not the best choice to play Post-Skyrim, but if you played Fallout 3 prior to being sucked into oblivion and the void of Oblivion, then you may have genuinely enjoyed this game xD I like the idea Bethesda took with it, but it's maybe a game for a more dedicated player, whereas Oblivion and Skyrim give you more free-reign.Also, Thanks