Hey guys!

Guest Fergal

Err, I think you're a bit confused... Isn't that the Twitter way? I'm not really into that, but I'm pretty sure about that.

I dont have/use Twitter, so I wouldnt know, on FB you can tag people in a message like this as well ;p

both on twitter and facebook you tag people with @whoeversname

Posted Image

I'm assuming you just didn't remember your password? Haven't heard of anyone with log-in problems, though I guess if it was a mass issue no one could log in to report it.

I would be surprised if we didn't have the ability to tag members ala Facebook/Twitter within the next few months.

I could buy both, but it doesn't change the fact that Diablo suck...

Now sir I respect you right to speak your mind and will fight for your right to speak it but however I do not have to agree with what you speak, and you are speaking blasphemy and I know I shouldn't but I feel much pity for you soul for you sir are lacking in some way for believing in what you believe, bless your heart.

Guest Fergal

Posted Image

I'm assuming you just didn't remember your password? Haven't heard of anyone with log-in problems, though I guess if it was a mass issue no one could log in to report it.

Lol'd at the pic. But no, there's no way I'm getting my pass wrong, there's only really 3 main passwords I've used in the pass few years, none of them worked. Doesn't particularaly matter that much because I'm not "back", I'm just popping by. =P