Hey guys!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

This coming from a guy with a perfect Barbarian name? You play Rs lulz. You shall buy the game and play! If not you shall be laughed at for all to see.

I'll buy GW2 instead, a much better game.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Omg watched any of the pvp teasers? Looks fkn insane :o

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Omg watched any of the pvp teasers? Looks fkn insane Posted Image

Yeah man, GW2 looks to be so fucking great. Also, I discovered that the guy living with us played GW for thrre years stragiht and leveled all the classes to the highest level. I didn't even know he was a gamer... Also, I like how this got turned into a discussion about gaming.

Posted Image

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Buy both you poor ass peasant.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
The man whose name I will not mention has returned...

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Buy both you poor ass peasant.

I could buy both, but it doesn't change the fact that Diablo suck...

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
We should expand ES with a GW2 Forum to be honest @Traaginen (see how I tagged him the Facebook way?) (see how it didnt work?)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

We should expand ES with a GW2 Forum to be honest @Traaginen (see how I tagged him the Facebook way?) (see how it didnt work?)

Dellys got me back into LoL... We should also make a LoL team :P

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Err, I think you're a bit confused... Isn't that the Twitter way? I'm not really into that, but I'm pretty sure about that.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Err, I think you're a bit confused... Isn't that the Twitter way? I'm not really into that, but I'm pretty sure about that.

I dont have/use Twitter, so I wouldnt know, on FB you can tag people in a message like this as well ;p

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I dont have/use Twitter, so I wouldnt know, on FB you can tag people in a message like this as well ;p

both on twitter and facebook you tag people with @whoeversname

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Posted Image

I'm assuming you just didn't remember your password? Haven't heard of anyone with log-in problems, though I guess if it was a mass issue no one could log in to report it.

I would be surprised if we didn't have the ability to tag members ala Facebook/Twitter within the next few months.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

I could buy both, but it doesn't change the fact that Diablo suck...

Now sir I respect you right to speak your mind and will fight for your right to speak it but however I do not have to agree with what you speak, and you are speaking blasphemy and I know I shouldn't but I feel much pity for you soul for you sir are lacking in some way for believing in what you believe, bless your heart.

Fergal

Fergal

Posted Image

I'm assuming you just didn't remember your password? Haven't heard of anyone with log-in problems, though I guess if it was a mass issue no one could log in to report it.

Lol'd at the pic. But no, there's no way I'm getting my pass wrong, there's only really 3 main passwords I've used in the pass few years, none of them worked. Doesn't particularaly matter that much because I'm not "back", I'm just popping by. =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com