A night to remember

doomedlama

Question

In the quest A night to remember I was taken to the temple of Dibella and backed out of the conversation when asked to clean up the mess that had been made the previous night. Is there anyway to continue the quest after backing out of the conversation.

Note: I have tried to talk to the same person after backing out of the conversation and the conversation option isn't there.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thank you

6 answers to this question

Weird. Well only thing I can suggest is try to pick up the things off the ground and see if she will talk to you like you started the quest.Also, you can try talking to Ysolda in Whiterun or Ennis in Rorikstead to try continuing the quest.I'm not at my apartment, so I can't try this out for myself. If these don't work, I'm sure somebody else will have a suggestion. I'll be back at my Xbox tonight so I can always try it out then.

I picked up everything that was on the ground (giants toe and alto wine) and tried to talk to her again, but the conversation didn't come up again. I also looked into trying to continue the quest and tried to talk to the people suggested, but was unable to continue with the quest.

Guest HoundWithAnAk

Hey i drank the booze and everything but i didnt pass out. is it because im a werewolf? or because im a orc? sombody please help me this is the last achievement i need X/