Photo

A night to remember

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

doomedlama

doomedlama

• 7 Posts
In the quest A night to remember I was taken to the temple of Dibella and backed out of the conversation when asked to clean up the mess that had been made the previous night. Is there anyway to continue the quest after backing out of the conversation.

Note: I have tried to talk to the same person after backing out of the conversation and the conversation option isn't there.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Thank you

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Weird. Well only thing I can suggest is try to pick up the things off the ground and see if she will talk to you like you started the quest.Also, you can try talking to Ysolda in Whiterun or Ennis in Rorikstead to try continuing the quest.I'm not at my apartment, so I can't try this out for myself. If these don't work, I'm sure somebody else will have a suggestion. I'll be back at my Xbox tonight so I can always try it out then.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You don't actually have to clean anything up. The quest should continue regardless after you leave the temple. That was what happened to me, anyway.

doomedlama

doomedlama

• 7 Posts
I picked up everything that was on the ground (giants toe and alto wine) and tried to talk to her again, but the conversation didn't come up again. I also looked into trying to continue the quest and tried to talk to the people suggested, but was unable to continue with the quest.

jman241164

jman241164

• 4 Posts
I the same thing happened to me. I just talked to ysolda in whiterun and the quest continued from there.

HoundWithAnAk

HoundWithAnAk
Hey i drank the booze and everything but i didnt pass out. is it because im a werewolf? or because im a orc? sombody please help me this is the last achievement i need X/

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Did you kill Ysolda? The bug you are describing can happen if you did. Skyrim patch 1.5 prevents this, but I don't think it'll fix the problem if it already happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com