What Can be done to make Elder Souls better for new people?(Guests Only Please)

Unknown ProbLem

Question

Hey Everyone, Unknown here!

I was wondering and had been asked nicely, what personally I think could be done better to make Elder Souls nicer for the newer members, or maybe even make it easier for them. This thread would be for Guests only to throw in their input as to what they would possibly like to see here. Something, or multiple things that could better the site to get more guests to stay a little longer and acquire a name and partake in several of Elder Souls already offered "services".

Post a comment below with whatever you think could be added or removed and why you think so!

4 answers to this question

I haven't been here long enough to answer that and that might be a problem. If your new like me, then I don't know what I like or not to improve upon yet. But I can say that I have visited a handful of Skyrim sites and forums and found this one to contain more useful info and I'm having an easier time accessing the info as well and as a result decided to become a member. So mabey ease of access, cleaned up and well separated threads helps find things. I dunno ? Good luck.

I'm glad somebody finally posted here as i felt it would just be ignored. I hope the staff see this ad can hopefully put your thoughts into action or something, It'd just be nice to see more traffic here i guess

Haven't you been reading my blog posts? Traffic has been steadily increasing, and most schools aren't even out yet. We're not doing bad at all considering the forum aspect of the site is only a few months old. ;)