Vampires vs. Werewolves!

Okay! We have all seen forums and things of the sorts that are discussing the pros and cons of both of them. And I would love to hear some more! Please don't hate. Pick 1 or both and explain the pros and cons. Vampires~ Pros: -sneak bonus-frost res- Decent destruction spell (damages enemy and heals you) and gets better with your vampire level-Really cool skills like: night vision, raise dead, calming people and turning invisible for 2 or 3 minutes, combine with the shadow stone and increase that :D Cons~-Fire weakness (raises with vampire level) can be offset with enchantments and being a dark elf-Reduced health stamina and magic in the sunlight. No restoration any of those. Can be offset by enchantments potions and things of the sort.-becoming a level 4 vampire causes anyone (with the exception of the DB [Dark brotherhood]) to become hostile and attack. Fun Vampire Facts:)~-People will make humorous comments about you looking sick, or being afraid of the sun:P -You get really awesome red eyes-I think your skin gets paler?-You get to be stealthy:D -feeding is kinda fun. Lol-For some dumb reason vampires still attack you *^* meaning u can't join their little colony:/Anyway! Can't wait to see what you guys(and girls:3) have to say!

I haven't really messed around with being a Werewolf yet, but from my understanding Werewolfs are very powerful at lower levels. I know they get weaker as your level increases, though, so at higher levels I'd probably go with Vampirism. It's also nice being able to control being a Vampire - the werewolf thing is more or less one time and you can't get it back after you cure it.Wasn't aware that Vampires had night vision, is it actually useful?

I've always enjoyed being a Werewolf over Vampire.

Pros

[*]Unlimited transformations if you have that ring

[*]Sprinting when in beat form is pretty fast

[*]Very high damage when you are lower leveled

[*]Cool howls

[*]No physical differences

[*]Transforming into werewolf clears out most graphical glitches

Cons

[*]No rest bonus

[*]Useless at higher levels

[*]Being a wolf is a crime, but honestly, who would just transform in town

[*]No regeneration when in wolf form

So I like Werewolf more, but Vampire is probably the most practical. And I'm not a fan of Night Vision. Never really found it useful.

I'm a werewolf in one of my games. It's okay beacause I can do more damage for my lower level but I lose my weapon and armor and makes it kinda impractical cuz eventually beast form becomes obsolete to better weapons, and range- sneak attacks:/ vampirism makes magic and archery sneak attacks easy. The dark elf destruction boost Also helps:)

• 4 weeks later...