The Art of War

Yoshi

The Art of War

Date: May 19, 2012

Notes: This is a revival of my favorite event, the Fight Pits. But don't worry, we'll be doing more than that. We'll give the clan wars portals some company afterwards, and if enough people show up, there might be a pottery class.

In short: Fight Pits, then Clan Wars, and if ten or greater people show up we can do Stealing Creation.

Prepare yourself!

Time Chart

Daylight Saving Time

[table]
[th]Time Zone[/th] [th]UTC/GMT Relative[/th] [th]Event Time[/th]
8:00 P.M. [/td]

7:00 P.M. [/td]

3:00 P.M. [/td]

4:00 P.M. [/td]

5:00 P.M. [/td]

6:00 P.M. [/td]
[/table][table][th][/th][/table]
If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Time Zone Converter
  • [*]Select "Use The Following Date/Time:" [*]Set the date to that of the event. [*]Set the time to that of the event. [*]Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

Tell me if the times don't work for anyone, and if I get enough messages telling me about it I'll bump them as necessary.

Oops >.<. Thanks for fixing it.

As it turns out, I won't be able to make it to this event at any point today (things popped up). I need someone to host it for me, or I'll have to kick it to next week, and I don't want to have to do that.

Edited by Anarchy

Oops >.<. Thanks for fixing it.

As it turns out, I won't be able to make it to this event at any point today (things popped up). I need someone to host it for me, or I'll have to kick it to next week, and I don't want to have to do that.

Notify me when it is moved.