Cant marry taarie

Guest Peter

Question

7 answers to this question

You have to do Taarie's task before you are able to marry her. This involves the "Fit for a Jarl" radiant quest, where you wear clothes she provides for you and visit Elisif the Fair. After this, you must invest in her store. She should then have disposition high enough to provide the marriage dialogue options, assuming you've began the marriage quest and have an Amulet of Mara.Note that if you have invested in the store via Endarie (it counts as the same store since they have the same items), you will be unable to raise Taarie's disposition with it, and as a result will be unable to marry her.

I can't seem to marry Ria of the companions, i'm the harbringer etc, journied with her, but dialouge appears to marry her, Is this also a glitch or am i missing something i need to do in order to marry her ?

Well the requirements to marry Ria is being Harbinger, so I'm not sure. Dumb question, but are you wearing an Amulet of Mara.