Cant marry taarie

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Peter

Peter
I'm not able to marry Taarie in Skyrim. Help?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You have to do Taarie's task before you are able to marry her. This involves the "Fit for a Jarl" radiant quest, where you wear clothes she provides for you and visit Elisif the Fair. After this, you must invest in her store. She should then have disposition high enough to provide the marriage dialogue options, assuming you've began the marriage quest and have an Amulet of Mara.Note that if you have invested in the store via Endarie (it counts as the same store since they have the same items), you will be unable to raise Taarie's disposition with it, and as a result will be unable to marry her.

Jim

Jim
Did patch 1.5 fix the taarie marriage bug

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Unfortunately I do not believe so, 1.5 only fixed the bug with Lydia. I'm not sure the Taarie thing will ever be fixed, as depending on your perspective it's not really a bug; you just have to make sure to follow her pre-reqs, which happen to include investing through her.

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
I can't seem to marry Ria of the companions, i'm the harbringer etc, journied with her, but dialouge appears to marry her, Is this also a glitch or am i missing something i need to do in order to marry her ?

Jim

Jim
Thanks for the info

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I can't seem to marry Ria of the companions, i'm the harbringer etc, journied with her, but dialouge appears to marry her, Is this also a glitch or am i missing something i need to do in order to marry her ?

Well the requirements to marry Ria is being Harbinger, so I'm not sure. Dumb question, but are you wearing an Amulet of Mara.

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
I was, yes haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com