Photo

Worst Wives

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ThatsWhatSheSaid

ThatsWhatSheSaid

• 20 Posts
What is your least favorite wife you can have???? Mine is Camilla for many reasons. One i always find her in bed with Faendel, two every time i talk to her she's like thanks for bringing the claw back, and im like bitch shut up that was like a year ago. Three she is always at the inn in Riverwood drunk as hell and dancing like a total retard and im always acting like i don't know her! What are your opinions on the subject. :-)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
It seems like damned near every person that complains about their wife does so about Camilla, so I'd say her.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I will have to say Mjoll because that guy moves in with you if you marry her. Should I be concerned?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Why did I choose Camilla! WHY?!?!But seriously, she is really annoying me with that whole "bringing the claw" back shit. Haha.Otherwise, I have no clue what the other wives are like so yeah.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

But seriously, she is really annoying me with that whole "bringing the claw" back shit. Haha.

Maybe "to bring the claw back" is code?

ThatsWhatSheSaid

ThatsWhatSheSaid

• 20 Posts
Its after you bring the claw back when she says that and that's the only way you can marry her is if you bring the claw back. I should have never brought that claw back!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.