Can't Find the Beast Form Spell

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zovik

Zovik
I want to turn into a werewolf, and I've done the Silver Hand Quest, but I don't seem to have the Beast Form spell or even a Powers tab. Help?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
So just to clear up the issue, did you do the part where you go under the Skyforge, drink Aela's blood, and get turned into a werewolf for 2 minutes before waking up outside of town with Aela?

Zovik

Zovik
Yes, I finished that whole quest. Going back to some previous saves a while back, I did have the spell at one point, but then it disapeared. I've fixed the problem by adding the spell with a console command.

Section8

Section8
I have the same issue it just disappears out of my powers hasen't happened in a week or so until just recently again. I was in saarthal but between there and walking to riftin I seem to have lost it again lol I re-added it by console see if that works though last time I tried that it would disappear every time I reloaded a game and I would have to re-add it I really dont want to have to go back to saarthal that was like a day ago.... but might have to then maybe it would last another week... wish I knew why it did that a bug or something maybe a mod I have but nobody seems to know or have the same issue your the first that ive heard to have the same problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com