Photo

Is Malacath a Deadric lord you input

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
The other deadric lords do not consider Malacath a Deadric lord, what do you think.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I the opposite ofwhatever Sheogorath does. It's a paradox because he's my Oblivion me.Doesn't he give you Volendrung? If it's how I'm think of I'm going to say no just because I dislike his reward. That'll show him.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I've never read anywhere that he wasn't a Daedric prince. I'll say yes, but just in spite of David.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
In a book, i have it in a shelf somewhere, it says that malacath is not considered a deadric lord, even by the lower deadra, I presume its because of the way he came to be

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
Hey now, volendrung is pure rape train.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Hey now, volendrung is pure rape train.

The absorb 50 stamina makes potential repeatable power attacks very deadly. Also, it swings as fast as a greatsword. It is just 2h weapons have never been my thing. D: Also, Volendrung in Oblivion was way more useful.Also, I found an article that explains why Malacath isn't considered a Daedric prince by his peers. Ignore the blue letters.

Malacath is the Daedric prince whose sphere is the patronage of the spurned and ostracized, the keeper of the Sworn Oath, and the Bloody Curse. Malacath was created when Boethiah ate the Altmeri ancestor spirit, Trinimac, although Malacath himself says that this tale is far too "literal minded". Trinimac's devout Elven followers became the Orsimer ("Pariah Folk" in Elvish), or Orcs. Some disagree, claiming that Trinimac still exists and Malacath is a separate entity. Malacath is not recognized as a Daedric Prince by his peers, which fits his sphere perfectly. The Dunmer say he is also Malak (or Malauch), the god-king of the Orcs and one of the Four Corners of the House of Troubles that tests the Dunmer for physical weakness. Other names include "Mauloch" and the "God of Curses".

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
I think thats where i got this topic from whered u find that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com