aechery issue ebony bow

Guest BertamusMaximus

Question

3 answers to this question

Is it a problem with the bow or arrows? Try using a different combination of bows/arrows. But it's surely just a bug.Not quite sure what to do here, but then again, you could always just get a different bow completely. :P______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!

Hm, interesting. Before I get into other possibilities I'll just add to make sure you're holding down the shoot button instead of just tapping it. Assuming you're doing that, check your controller for issues - maybe switching for a different one will solve the issue.There is a bug associated with bow. Some times you can fix it by unequiping your bow and arrows and switching them out for something different. You could also try firing 10-15 arrows since apparently it fixes itself after awhile occasionally. ----You should also consider creating an account here - it's free and has plenty of benefits! :P

Yeah happens to me occasionally. The arrows just kind of flop and dive a couple of feet in front of you. Normally I would just ditch the bow and use shouts and melee for a bit. When I would come back to the bow, it would work fine. Just hope it doesn't happen in an important fight. D: