How active is this clan?

MrAddison

I feel like I'm the only one hanging around o.oAnd when is staff available for an invite to the clan chat XDWhen you say a requirement is "Forum Activity" how active is everyone here?The same goes for "Clan Chat" I just want to know how active this clan is, thanks :3

Staff is usually available in CC just join the CC (The Rebelz)Yes we require to use the forum from time to time (to check events, goal/achievements/ and discuss generally about the game)We'd like you to always be in CC unless your doing like Peng Hunting or some form of activity like that outside the clanWe're currently in an slump with activity but it will go up soon

Yep Anarchy, I know you require for me to use the forum from time to time :3I'd love to do that, but I was having a feeling that maybe I was the only one hanging around the forums at this time. But I could be wrong haha :PAnd yes I'd love to always be around CC so I can chat with y'all and get to know y'all and stuff :3 Hope I see people on CC haha.So anyone can just join CC without an invitation? :OAnd that's find about being in an slump with activity because my character is weak and I need to toughen up more XD

well we are active with the few that we have, we just need moar ppl so that at any time there are people active

True, I can respect that. I just thought there was loads more people here :OI guess time flies by fast and people quit :3 Sorry about that Anarchy, I'll hush up about the activity of CC and Forums :3I shall stay by your side Anarchy and be patient and stick to this clan :3

Most of the staff is online quite a lot, we've got the most of the common playtime covered (meaning I'm from Europe and others might be from USA or in these case even Canadian). Forums are used quite often to be honest, I generally love the goals and achievements the most, although I remember I need to update mine. Ingame we usually have quite some members hanging in cc and events are organised regularly by Jamie.May I ask where you are from or at least what timezone you're in?

We are steady working on our activity, we had moments where the clan chat is full, then there's moments where there's only 2-3 people on, never know really. I do my best to plan and run events as much as I can though. My in game name is Cruelintakez, you will see me online a lot. So, if you have any questions, suggestions, requests, just send me a pm I'm usually always available.