Photo

Thieves Getting Killed in Riften

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
Have you ever been in riften at night when u see a theif being shot at, or maybe just dead on the ground?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Yeah, it's happened a few times I've gone there. Of course, every time it happens I'm on some type of DB mission or trying to sneak assassinate someone, which is ridiculous when literally the entire town of 30 NPC's are running around screaming.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
It happens almost every time i go there now, its that bad, I shrug it off and just dump them in the river.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I join in with the killing. Then I loot their body and take what they had, usually plates and bowls.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
I almost allways get a diamond or two, but i have nowhere to sell all of them, so i just keep them stockpiled untill i can invest in stores

Blargenflarg

Blargenflarg

• 7 Posts
I find the sight kind of hilarious. Mostly because the thief isnt fighting back nor running away with any kind of finesse.He just randomly runs in a circle with 10 something guards on him going "I'm sorry, I surrender, nooo!" and they just whack at him until he dies.You are literally the only one in skyrim to ever have been taken to jail at some point, everyone else either dies or was born in jail.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

You are literally the only one in skyrim to ever have been taken to jail at some point, everyone else either dies or was born in jail.

Not including that guy you plant the ring on for the initiation into the guild :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com