Shit goes down...

Mageman

http://winnipeg.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120316/wpg_kelvin_follo_120316/20120316/?hub=WinnipegHomeRead the article then come back.That's my high school, shit goes down in the whitest neighborhood in Winnipeg. I'm not positive, but this is what I've gathered happened. Some grade 9 owed some people money for coke. They showed up our school with bats, bb guns and one guy had a machete. This kid's older brother was on the hockey team, so him and a bunch of his buddies stepped in to stop them. They knocked the side mirror off some car, which happened to belong to one of the guys on the hockey team, that's when shit went down.It's funny how the police can release less but a bunch of high school kids go around telling it anyways. Also, the front page of some news paper talked about, "Machete fight sends five to hospital." I just looked at it, "there was one machete..."

I used to shoot my sisters with BB guns all the time. I guess if you took one to the eye, it'd be deadly.And I guess it was a machete fight. As long as there is one, I would classify it as such. Also, the police didn't say much about it cause it isn't really news worthy. This kind of crap happens all the time; violence over stupid reasons. Isn't really a big headliner, but to high school kids who don't really do much except go to school and act stupid, it is big part of their lives.

I used to shoot my sisters with BB guns all the time. I guess if you took one to the eye, it'd be deadly.And I guess it was a machete fight. As long as there is one, I would classify it as such. Also, the police didn't say much about it cause it isn't really news worthy. This kind of crap happens all the time; violence over stupid reasons. Isn't really a big headliner, but to high school kids who don't really do much except go to school and act stupid, it is big part of their lives.

Here it is a big deal, this stuff never really happens here. It was top news story and made front page. And it is a big deal to the students because you would expect it in the north end, but not at our school.

Here it is a big deal, this stuff never really happens here. It was top news story and made front page. And it is a big deal to the students because you would expect it in the north end, but not at our school.

In the end though, it is just one fight where some stupid kids got in the hospital. The community will talk about it for a while, the school will overact, and it'll just die down. And if it happens in the "north end" you can't be too surprised that some of that will make its way where you live. If you are, then you are a bit naive.