Photo

What was the focus of your first build?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: What was the focus of your first build?
13 member(s) have cast votes

What was the focus of your first build?

1. Magic
    3 votes - 23.08%

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

2. Melee
    9 votes - 69.23%

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

3. Stealth (archery, etc.)
    1 votes - 7.69%

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I began as a mage, but quickly turned into primarily melee once I discovered how weak magic is at the very beginning of the game (though it does get better).

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I was a battlemage. I primarily used my weapon, though, so I'll say warrior.When I started my new character, I went for the exact same build, because it's fun to use.Also, my brother made a high elf, planning to use magic. However, he turned out to be a rogue who uses a couple spells, then switches to bow and arrow the majority of the time.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
My first play through was a spellsword. Melee is always my favorite, but I also liked how shiny magic looked. I guess I'll go with melee since I went with that more often than maging.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
When I was a lowish level, I tended to use magic a lot because it looked cool. Obviously turned to melee then because magic isn't effective enough and I suck at archery.

doomedlama

doomedlama

• 7 Posts
I started out using a mage. I have always liked using magic so mage was a good choice. I know that magic is mostly ineffective because of how weak it is, but I stuck with it and now I have 100 destruction with the master spells and they are really good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com