Photo

Bounties/Arrests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
So, Say you have a high bounty, like...i don't know lets go with 57,000 or something, and all guards attack on sight, is there a way to get them to arrest me so i can go to jail or something ? sheathing weapons doesn't seem too effective...

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
If you really want to surrender, you might have to sneak up behind one and then talk to them before they see you. Otherwise,

[*]If you're traveling you might run into a bounty collector, who you can pay whatever your bounty is +20%. You do get to keep stolen items, though.
    [*]If your a thane of the hold, you will be able to declare as such and it will release your bounty. I think the limit on this is 3,000 though. It may only be done once per Jarl.
    [*]Thieves Guild members can talk to someone (forget who) and pay a lower sum to have their bounty removed.
    [/list]

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I never got as high as 57k, but for bounties around 3-4k, I would just leave the area for an in game week and come back.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I never got as high as 57k, but for bounties around 3-4k, I would just leave the area for an in game week and come back.

Does that actually clear it or just reduce the hostility?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Reduce hostility. Most of the time. From there I pay it off. Only been in jail once, and that was for an achievement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com