Useless Daedric Items

* * * * * Daedric Items

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Which of the daedric rewards were you disappointed by? I haven't done nearly all of the quests yet, but so far...

[*]Mehrunes Razor - Seems underpowered compared to other games. I think I've only had a couple of KO's with it despite using it the entire DB questline.
    [*]Mace of Molag-Bal - Pretty lame in my opinion, though I'm no mace user.
    [*]Spellbreaker - I guess it's decent in theory, but I stashed it away and never took it out again.
    [*]Dawnbreaker - Pretty sure I stashed it in some drawer, and then accidentally sold it when I was doing some spring cleaning and just looked at the base damage. Meh.
    [*]Sanguine Rose - The quest was fun and all, but the summon dremora for 60 seconds is pretty useless to me with 100 conjuration.
    [/list]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
-the mace is pretty good for clobbering does damage to everything, and if you have all mace and damage upgrades, it will do 100% bonus damge, 125% for standing power attacks, and regardless of what type of attack, 75% armor penetrationSpellbreaker, My god, I love that shield.Dawnbreaker, never got it yetSanguine Rose, fun, but i don't really use staves much.Razor-I've gotten a fair amount of kills with it...but its choosing between steady damage, or a chance to instant kill, but do you run at people with daggers out often ? currently im dual weilding a sword in my left and dagger in my right.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Mehrunes Razor-I hate daggers.Wabbajack-Interesting, but does anyone actually use it in combat?Ebony Blade-I hate killing important people, and it isn't that powerful, anyway.Ring of Namira-I never noticed a difference in health when I ate people.Savior's Hide-I don't even use light armor, and neither does J'zargo.Volendrug-Warhammers stink. I don't care what you may think, they do.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Mehrunes Dagger sounds and looks pretty cool, but hoping on a OKO is kind of disappointing. The Mace of Molag-Whatever is kind of lame.I actually liked Dawnbreaker. It was kind of lame, but it looked pretty shiny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com