Well, I am the new guy =D

1HIT2WIN

Hi guys, as it says i am the new guy. I came from the clan Ancient Legion, I left them because no one ever talked in clan chat, they cancelled events because no one wanted to participate(i did), and they are very inactive. I was wondering who do i need to add to join the clan chat or get invited to it. Hope to meet you all.

• Upvote 1

We've had a good deal of events recently, so you should be content here. Cruelintakes (Jamie on the forums) is who you'll want to contact for specific event questions/information/etc though most people should be able to answer your basic questions.As far as the clan chat, just join "The Rebelz" (guests can join it) and wait for someone with a high enough rank to come on; they should add you relatively quickly after they see you. If not, just shoot them a PM and let them know.

AL struggling? Maybe someone should sort a war with them for old times sake? LolWelcome to TRR. I'm sure you will like it here ;) I'm an ex council and I still pop in on the forums :DIf you need anything I should be able to point you in the right direction ;)