TRR-Specific Forum Updates

David

I'm currently in the process of adding the old header back to the TRR index. I've changed it around a bit so that it will ONLY display on the TRR index - not the ES index or TRR forums. If you guys want, I can change it so it also displays when viewing all of the TRR forums and topics (like how it used to display even when you were viewing threads); however, I figured no one read it in the thread view anyways and it probably significantly added to the load times.

I'll add a TRR-specific logo hopefully later tonight. If you have any further suggestions while I'm on top of the TRR side things post it here.

Fergal: I'll also see if I can give you limited Admin responsibilities so you're able to edit the header and all of the other information. When that's set up, you're also in charge of editing all of the header links so they actually work.

I've also discovered that it will be quite easy to mark profiles on the topic view to have their own rank-specific images. This will (potentially) enable us to bring back rank images and have them only show up on the TRR threads.

Yeah, I'm going to try to add a TRR logo. It just might take a bit since I just found out all of my old .psd files are missing.

Edit: Made a Skyrimy TRR logo. If people would prefer an image associated with something specific to RuneScape (e.g. the KBD), give me suggestions.

Oh, and you need to test out your admin privileges now. You should only have access to the "Manage Skin Templates" area under "Look and Feel." If you can't access that, talk to me on IRC (I'll be on there for 30mins or so).