wooden mask

Guest callum curran

Question

Guest callum curran
Hi,iv lost my wooden dragon priest mask,i put it in a treasure chest (along with all the other masks) in the shrine thing when you go back in time and so i cant go back to the sanctuary.i had a few ideas like reloading from a save,but all my saves are very far back so im a really low level in them,and iv worked pretty hard to get to my current level.so if you have any suggestions please inform me. thanks

4 answers to this question

I'm not familiar with the sanctuary/shrine you're talking about, could you be more specific? If you're positive you are unable to go back to the sanctuary where you stored your masks, you're probably out of luck unless you re-load from one of the previous saves. If you haven't done too much after losing the masks, you should still have three auto-saves to load from. Of course, these are overwritten every time you enter a new area of the world (or a house), so chances are you've missed that opportunity. You'll probably have to decide whether or not the masks are important enough to you to have to re-do a lot of your game to get them back. :(

If you have the game on the PC, you will probably be able to use console commands to work around it (though this is not an option if you play on the PS3/360).

I know about the wooden mask and the other masks and how to get them, but I also am not familiar with the chest. From your post it seems like you left it back in time when you got the mask initially. If that it so then unfortunately there is nothing you can do. Without the other masks you can't go back.

Funny thing is, I warned this guy about the very same problem. =Phttp://eldersouls.com/topic/1798-storage/Unless you are playing on a PC, you are out of luck. Personally, I don't see the loss of masks that huge of a loss. Yeah they are cool, only a couple of them are really useful. Even still, not worth any large amount of getting back levels from an old save.